SLIMMER & FOUR TIMES AS FAST
Boot, load, and transfer faster with the XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD). With support for NVMe 1.3 and equipped with 3D NAND Flash, it offers up to 4 times faster performance than SATA SSDs and up to 2TB of capacity. What’s more, the SX6000 Pro is slimmer than standard M.2 2280 SSDs for a higher level of compatibility thanks to its single-sided design.
PCIe Gen3x4 – A Smarter Upgrade Option
● Great Alternative to SATA : Ideal for gamers and PC enthusiasts
● Up to 4 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
● NVMe 1.3-support
● 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
● M.2 2280 Form Factor : Supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Pro accomplishes them quickly and effectively.
LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
The SX6000 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Single-Sided Design for Easier Installation
Featuring a single-sided design that’s 2.15mm thick, the SX6000 Pro is much slimmer than standard M.2 SSDs. This makes it ideal for notebooks, small-form-factor desktops, and even some ultrabooks.
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component on the SX6000 Pro has passed rigorous screening and testing to ensure the utmost quality and reliability. Moreover, if that isn’t enough assurance for you, the SX6000 Pro comes with a 5-year warranty.
Cool XPG heatsink included
The SX6000 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink : the choice is yours, as the SX6000 Pro looks great in builds either way.
SSD ToolBox automatically ensures you have the latest firmware for optimal performance and allows for the monitoring of drive health and remaining life through Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) attributes. It also lets you keep track of the current operating temperature, capacity, and total space used.
|Digital Storage Capacity||512 GB|
|Hard Disk Interface||PCIE x 4|
|Hard Disk Size||512 GB|
|Read Speed||2100 Megabytes Per Second|
About this item
- Do refer to the installation instruction and compatible processor support list in the image section
- STORAGE – With up to 512 GB of high-speed storage for high-res photos, videos, and sound files, the SX6000 Extreme Portable External SSD is perfect for all your creative pursuits.
- FAST TRANSFER SPEEDS – With high-performance transfers with up to 2100/1500 Mbps read/write speeds*, the SX6000 Extreme Portable SSD lets you offload and edit files in a snap.
- 3D NAND – With 3D NAND Flash, the SX6000 features higher efficiency and increased reliability compared to 2D NAND SSDs with an improved cost-performance ratio.
- Warranty: 3 years warranty, For Service Center please visit Adata Website> support>RMA service> Service center
Brand XPG Manufacturer ADATA, Adata Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd. Model ASX6000PNP-512GT-C Model Name XPG SX6000 Model Year 2018 Product Dimensions 7.62 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 9 Grams Item model number ASX6000PNP-512GT-C RAM Size 512 GB Memory Storage Capacity 512 GB Flash Memory Installed Size 512 Computer Memory Type DDR SDRAM Digital Storage Capacity 512 GB Hard Drive Size 512 GB Hard Drive Interface PCIE x 4 Removable Storage Native Capacity 512 GB Hardware Platform Unix, PC, Mac Hardware Interface SATA 6.0 Gb/s Compatible Devices Laptop Special Features Compact Mounting Hardware NVME Wattage 3600 Watts Batteries Included No Batteries Required No Data Transfer Rate 2100 Megabits Per Second Form Factor M.2 Media Format Digital Has Auto Focus No Supports Bluetooth Technology No Programmable Buttons No Manufacturer ADATA Country of Origin Taiwan Item Weight 9 g
Be the first to review “XPG Adata SX6000 Pro 512GB PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 Solid State Drive – ASX6000PNP-512GT-C”