NEXT-GENERATION THIN CLIENT DESIGNED FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS 365, AVD, RDS, VERDE VDI & REMOTE PC ACCESS, AND VSPACE PRO DESKTOP VIRTUALIZATION
The RX-RDP+ cloud-ready thin client is built on the Raspberry Pi 3+ platform to achieve great performance and value. The RX-RDP+ brings enhanced performance with an affordable budget for single display computing. RX-RDP+ expands connectivity with integrated dual-band (2.4/5Ghz) WiFi and Gigabit Ethernet.
RX-RDP+ thin clients provide a simple-to-deploy, centrally managed, high—performing desktop.
MULTIMEDIA ENHANCEMENT THROUGH MICROSOFT REMOTEFX
Enabling the Microsoft RemoteFX feature for RemoteApp or Remote Desktop connection greatly enhances the user’s visual experience. RemoteFX delivers a higher-quality user experience than RDP alone because they have advanced coding and graphics virtualization. Host systems equipped with supported graphic cards will especially benefit.
SUPERCHARGE VIDEO STREAMING WITH SUPERRDP – NO EXPENSIVE GPUS REQUIRED
SuperRDP sofware is powered by NComputing vCAST Streaming technology. vCAST delivers direct streaming to your endpoint devices, reduces the overall server-side CPU usage for web videos like YouTube, Vimeo and local media content without the need for expensive GPUs.
By conserving server-side hardware resources and bandwidth, SuperRDP enables more concurrent user sessions to be run at the same time while ensuring the same high level of HD video streaming experience.
The NComputing SuperRDP server pack is available through your reseller (SKU: SuperRDP-PREM-VC-P).
BROAD USB PERIPHERAL SUPPORT
With integrated transparent USB redirection, RX-RDP+ thin clients utilize device drivers from the server side to provide extensive peripheral support including mass storage, smart card readers, audio devices, printers, imaging devices (e.g., webcams), serial devices, HID and custom devices (identified by Vendor ID and Product ID).
Enhanced single-touch and multi-touch screen support with built-in calibration tool are supported in native RDP connections.
NATIVE WEBCAM SUPPORT
All RX-series thin clients now support webcams compatible with popular video conferencing applications like Microsoft Teams, Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting and Skype. Stay productive and engage with your team when working-from-home or while distance learning.
INTEGRATED PMC ENDPOINT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE MAKES DEPLOYMENT AND MANAGEMENT QUICK AND EASY.
The RX-RDP+ thin clients are easily configured using PMC Endpoint Management software by NComputing. An admin can remotely manage these devices over local and wide-area networks, including locations behind firewalls and NAT-routers through an easy-to-use, web-based user interface.
PMC comes with automatic discovery, check-in and configuration provisioning of new devices making deployment easy.
Administrators setup device profiles complete with all settings and configurations, then push the profile to individual or grouped devices. Only a few clicks are needed to schedule device firmware updates, access the summary dashboard or view the detailed event logging. Users are always up-to-date with the latest technology.
FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT THROUGH ETHERNET OR WI-FI CONNECTIONS
RX-RDP+ comes with built-in 10/100/1000 Ethernet and dual-band 2.4/5Ghz WiF (802.11 b/g/n/ac) with Personal and Enterprise 802.1x security authentication support.
Organizations are no longer bound to the wiring infrastructure and can deploy RX-RDP+ in any location with Wi-Fi access to deliver the desktop experience.
- Power in (5.1V micro USB)
- HDMI video output
- Speaker jack (16bit/44kHz/Stereo high quality audio)
- Ethernet RJ45 port (RX-RDP: 10/100 Mbps ; RX-RDP+: 10/100/1000 Mbps)
- 4 High-Speed USB 2.0 ports with full USB redirection support (2 required for mouse and keyboard)
- Kensington security port
- Sleep mode button disables display output for power saving mode
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD), Microsoft RDP, NComputing VERDE VDI and NComputing vSpace Pro Enterprise.
- Screen Resolution up to 1920×1200 via HDMI. Is not compatible with secondary monitor adapters (see RX420(RDP) for a dual monitor device.
- Gigabit Ethernet and 5GHz/2.4Ghz WiFi (802.11 b/g/n/ac); Bluetooth 4.2, BLE; Four USB 2.0 ports with transparent USB redirection providing extensive peripheral compatibility.
- RDP with RemoteFX support for improved session performance. Integrated VPN support (OpenVPN, OpenConnect and PPTP).
- Compatible with Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 and 2008, Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 7 SP1. One year of firmware updates included.
Be the first to review “RX RDP+ NComputing Cloud Ready Thin Client 1 user”